Position: ServiceNow Solutions Architect Senior (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30332
Term: 11 months
- Analyze user requirements and architect/design ServiceNow solutions.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure solutions are not introducing unnecessary customization and are minimizing technical debt.
- Serve as a resource for Developers, Process Leads and Stakeholders to understand best practices for implementing solutions in ServiceNow.
- Assist with technical and process documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years’ of experience with ServiceNow system administration and architecting solutions is ServiceNow based on business requirements.
- 3 years’ of experience and solid understanding of ITIL/ITSM concepts.
- 3 years’ of experience architecting solutions for CMDB, Asset Management, ITOM Discovery, ITOM Service Mapping, and SecOps.
- 3 years’ of experience with ServiceNow Web Services including REST, SOAP and JSONv2.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
- Certifications: ITIL Foundations, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in the following specialties: Hardware Asset Management (CIS-HAM), ITOM Discovery (CIS-Disco), ITOM Service Mapping (CIS-SM), and SecOps Security Incident Response (CIS-SIR).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!