Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: ServiceNow ITOM Health-Event Management Engineer, Vice President
Location: Tempe, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX
Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000 (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Event Management Tools Engineer with ServiceNow functional expertise, competencies and knowledge of ITOM processes to support IT Service Management transformation. This is a key member of Service Reliability Engineering team.
- Implementing and deploying ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Solution including Event, Discovery, Service Mapping, Orchestration, and Integrations
- Configure rulesets within ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Solution for alert processing & correlation
- Integrate 3rd party monitoring tools with ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Solution
- Integrate ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Solution with ServiceNow ITSM and Config Management capabilities
- Perform top-level administration of the ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Solution in production and test environments and be the primary contact for both end-users and other administrators.
- Assist with software upgrades and maintenance upgrades on software related tp ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Solution in production and test environments
- Work with Technology Platform owners and Application Development teams to develop monitoring rules and best practices for alert detection
- Work with Problem Management as part of resolving monitoring gaps identified from corrective actions from Major Outage reviews
- Provide system administration and support in identifying and resolving various technical issues.
- Maintain the integrity of the tool(s) across production and non-production environments.
- Demonstrate hands on experience with designing and implementing multiple integrations to 3rd party systems.
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems.
- Provide technical assessments, written documentation, and technical expertise.
- Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
- Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Main contact for working with process owners, business SMEs, vendors and providing direction to the ServiceNow Administrators and Developers
- Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated experience with ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Platform implementation, development, and support
- Experience with integrating 3rd party monitoring tools with ServiceNow ITOM Health/Predictive AIOps Platform
- Hands on experience in Manager of Manager (MOM) implementations, customization, tailoring, integrations and systems upgrades.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB and mapping related data
- Working knowledge and experience with ServiceNow IT management processes.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with scripting languages is a plus (Shell, Perl, etc.)
- General knowledge of Technology Platforms and Application flows
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience in analyzing and recommending ITSM strategies based on desired business outcomes and priorities.
- Experience implementing integrations between ServiceNow and external monitoring ems.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence is preferred.
- Familiarity with User Interface design and User Experience concepts is a plus.
- Deep understanding of agile/scrum methodology.
- Good understanding of ITIL.
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts