Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ServiceNow Engineer
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Term: 12 months
- Leads, designs, develops, test and implements applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolves coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Responsible for defining opportunities across IT to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Ensures that systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Mentors and trains other members of the team.
- Partners with Management, Dev, QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- Focuses on building relevant capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
- Manages vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Operates in restricted to niche domains: such as Capital Markets, Quants, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives on above domain.
- Understands and leads the team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentors lower level team members.
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to design and deliver large, high level ServiceNow solutions with direct impact to organization-wide objectives.
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
- Implement, configure and maintain and improved ServiceNow platform functionality
- Perform ServiceNow platform administration, including Security, Integrations, Foundation Data, Entitlements, Performance, Scalability and Availability
- Interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, division and/or customers.
- Consult and advise cross-functional teams on existing and forthcoming solutions
- Experience working in a complex and matrixed enterprise environment.
- Ideal candidate will have prior managing ServiceNow delivery at significant scale.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience in building, implementing and maintaining platform technologies, workflows and integrations
- ServiceNow Certified
- 7+ years supporting and/or designing mission-critical enterprise technology solutions