The Cyber Security Senior Engineer should have:
• Experience with ServiceNow Security Operations Module to include Security Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, and IT Business Management (Agile Development)
• Ability to create workflow activities, approvals, and implement automation/orchestration
• Experience in configuring alerts and notifications
• Control system access and data security
• Ability to build, implement and manage integrations with security tools
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
• Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve intermediate to complex technical and business issues related to information security.
• Reviews and consults on security of technology solutions to resolve intermediate to high technical and business issues.
• Designs, develops, and implements new solutions to integrate into existing or newly defined architecture.
• Provides support and works on multiple functions of intermediate to high complexity.
• Serves as SME for one or more technical solutions.
Required Education and Experience
• Experience with UNIX/Linux/BSD operating systems preferred.
• 4+ years technical project experience designing, developing, integrating, and implementing solutions to resolve complex technical and business issues preferred.
• Coding experience and proficiency (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell, Java, bash, etc) preferred
• Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS strongly preferred.
• Proficient understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
• Strong knowledge of healthcare environments preferred.
• Bachelors Preferred
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
• Outstanding communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, initiative and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to translate complex/technical concepts into universally understandable language
• Able to handle a broad scope of responsibility, utilizing independent problem solving skills
• Exceptional customer services skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of staff
- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 204475