Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Dallas, TX or Irving, TX
Term: 11 months+
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the company.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years overall experience - 5+ years in SN, 1+ year(s) in GRC.
- Strong competencies in ServiceNow platform, GRC/SECOPS, ITSM
- Strong technical experience of implementing solutions – by configuring and customizing – for all components of the ServiceNow GRC product.
- Should be able to assess vendor security within Compliance and Risk applications.
- Should be able to leverage ServiceNow GRC tools to track, monitor, report and remediate findings.
- Should be able to write/troubleshoot/enhance custom business rule, client script, script include, UI policy, data policy, UI script, ACL.
- Should be able to troubleshoot basic configuration/scripting issues.
- Should be well versed with various integration mechanisms with ServiceNow and must have strong experience in handling 4-5 integrations with different 3rd party products including at least one in the GRC space.
- Should be well versed with Flow Designer and IntegrationHub, apart from traditional Workflows.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- Trained in - ServiceNow GRC Fundaments
- Certified in - CIS in ServiceNow GRC
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- An industry-standard technology certification.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills