Terrific Permanent Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Join the team at this paper and packaging solutions company that combines practical innovations and rigorous execution to give their customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. As one of Fortune Magazine's Worlds Most Admired Companies, this firm is known for social responsibility, innovation, and high-quality products and services.
Position: Service Strategy Manager
Location: Norcross, GA 30071
Job Description: Our Client is seeking an IT Service Strategy Manager to join a dynamic and exciting group within the IT Service Strategy and Operations organization. This person will lead our Service Strategy Team and maintain ITSM core processes.
Combining ITIL/IT Service Management (ITSM) and direct leadership of the IT Service Strategy, the Manager, will oversee a team of internal Service Strategy Analysts.
The main objective for this group is to provide, improve, and mature the overall ITSM CSI strategy across IT along with process ownership, cadence, governance, training, monitoring, metrics, and measurement, reporting and reviews, and XYZ on various core ITSM processes. These ITSM processes include: Change Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Third Party Security/Vendor Access Management, and Incident Management. The IT Service Strategy Manager and team will partner with other ITSM Process Owners, and as CSI Manager, will lead a community of ITSM Process Owners. Also, as the SLM, will ensure Service Level and Operational Level Agreements are established, met, and reviewed at a routine Operating cadence.
This role will also help define and improve processes and identify opportunities for gaining efficiencies in services and solutions leading to materially improving IT operational efficiency, improving quality, maximizing capacity, and reducing operational waste.What you need to succeed:
· Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science field or related degree (Required); MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
· Required: 3+ years of functional management experience. 3+ years of project management experience.
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience in ITSM/ITIL (Required): Change Management, Problem Management, Request Management, and Incident Management.
· Preferred previous CSI Manager experience.
· 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow preferred.
· Experience with CMDB, Service Asset (SACM), and IT Asset (ITAM) preferred.
· Experience with Lean Six Sigma, Agile, and/or Organizational Change Management is desired.
· Strong computer literacy skills, especially an understanding of Excel, Microsoft Office365, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, MS Teams. Experience with PowerBI is preferred.
· License/Certifications (Preferred): ITIL V3/4 Foundation’s certification is preferred, ITIL V3/4 Expert certification is a plus.
· Act as a subject matter expert for all processes under ITSM (active in WestRock’s environment)
· Strong command of IT Service Management methodologies and demonstrated experience in creating processes that incorporate those guidelines.
· Good negotiating skills and the ability to influence others, as he or she often does not have authority over the staff working with his or her processes.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with competing deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. An ability to analyze data/information and explain the results clearly and succinctly. Answers questions clearly and correctly. Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Important to be a great listener and show empathy especially in escalated situations.
· Ability to educate others on ITSM processes, practices, and process ownership.
· Flexibility to work different shifts and have on-call availability as needed and scheduled.
· Organized with good time-management skills.
· Technical and business analysis skills
· Ability to prioritize support issues based on business expectations.
· An ability to gather and use data to identify areas of change or improvement that can bring about the greatest benefit to the business.
· Manufacturing industry knowledge and experience is preferred.
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this permanent opportunity!