Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Service Level Manager
Location: Chester VA 23836
Term: 11 months
- Experience with SLAs, Process Improvements, Requirements Development, Excel, Access and DB systems in a complex IT environment.
- Expert Excel skills for the creation and management of the monthly SLA Compliance Report.
- Streamline and improve the tools used in the management of the SLA Compliance Report.
- Develop requirements and build proof of concept tools for managing the SLA Compliance Report as well as the supporting SLA Data also provided via Excel.
- Experience with managing financial calculations and interdependencies in Excel.
- Perform SLA exclusion analysis, key for SLA and billing processes.
- Perform SLA reporting analysis for all STSs and MSI utilizing complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in reviewing and establishing performance based SLA targets.
- Analyze customer usage and needs of IT infrastructure services, align usage with strategic objectives.
- Prepare options which consider financial analysis.
- Experience in the development of sustainable/measurable processes.
- Extensive experience with VISIO (or similar).
- Coordinate actions/responses from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience documenting and presenting decisions and improvement proposals.
- Experience working in an outsourced environment.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite-- Access-- Expert – Excel.
- 5 years of experience in SLA Reporting.
- 5 years of experience in Financial Calculations and Reporting.
- 4 years of experience with Word, PowerPoint, Visio. (or similar)
- 5 years of experience in service level agreement (SLA) skills and ability to provide indepth analysis.
- 5 years of experience/understanding of ITIL, Process Improvement, Lean, SLA.
- 5 years of experience in Data Management, Analysis and Reporting.
- 5 years of experience in oral and written communication skills.
- 5 years of experience/ability to work with all levels of organizations to resolve problems and drive improvements.
- 5 years of experience in Multi-tasking and priority management.
- 5 years of experience/knowledge of IT processes such as Incident, Change, Problem, Configuration, Request, etc.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!