Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Service Engineer
Location: North Barrington Illinois 60010
Term: 9 months
- Serve as the first-level point of contact in providing expert technical IT network and/or application support for healthcare internal and external customers.
- Provide support to customers experiencing application workflow or technical issues by displaying an in-depth level of understanding of the customers’ clinical workflow.
- Use troubleshooting techniques to analyze and resolve customer technical IT Network and IT Security issues as assigned.
- Effectively analyze, document and resolve most technical issues independently.
- Ensure timely service delivery and problem resolution for all healthcare customers.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and skills to make the necessary content management to customer infrastructure and ensure information integrity.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associate Degree in IT or related field.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in a technical support or administration role in software, hardware, networks databases, and/or desktops.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
- Extensive knowledge of network administration, LAN, WAN protocols (TCP/IP, IPSEC, Firewalls).
- Highly-motivated team player with strong customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours (between 6:00 am – 6.00 pm).
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CISCO certificates CCNA and/or CCNP.
- Prior experience within the healthcare industry.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!