Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services on an overall mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier lives.
Position: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55413
Term: 3 months
An experienced technician to provide support and issue resolution to customers of the organization. The Service Desk Associate provides assistance with first level support to all IT users throughout the client's system. Support includes receiving and logging calls, answering end-user questions, assisting or educating end-users on computer-related functions, trouble-shooting and repairing problems remotely, and escalating as required to second level support or management. The IT systems covered includes specific applications, network access or connectivity, and client hardware and software. The associate routinely monitors network systems, executes standard IT service requests, and performs other IT related tasks as assigned. This work includes Assisting customers with support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Perform call processing, incident management, service request management, and escalation of higher level incidents and problems to other IT functional teams.
- Readily project a sense of urgency - be ready to escalate to Level 2 and Level 3 support.
- Respond to queries over the phone.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the service desk portal.
- Document, track and monitor requests/problems and actions per defined processes, ensuring timely resolution and end-user satisfaction. Support audit activities by providing policies, processes, and data/records.
- Walk customer through basic problem solving process in a professional manner, providing assistance through each step and ensuring the problem gets resolved to the customers satisfaction.
- Run diagnostics to resolve problems using the service desk recommended knowledge documentation.
- Follow-up with client to ensure problem has been resolved and client is satisfied with the solution and service provided.
- Document reoccurring issues and voice concern to service desk analyst and leaders to reduce potential future calls on similar issues.
- Gather the information needed to resolve customer issues and provide verbal and remote instruction/assistance to customers, including status updates as needed.
- Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends when required
- Important in this role is the ability to communicate well with others and is a team player.
Required Skill and Experience
- Technical certificate or 2 years of business experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act with a sense of urgency while maintaining composure and professionalism during potentially emotional critical situations