Position: Service Delivery Technician
Location: Newton, MA
Term: 4 Months
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provides hands-on user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, server, and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system, when necessary.
- Re-images computers, perform data migrations and restorations and conducts remote problem solving as needed.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Years Exp: 5 - 10. Experience: Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Must have reliable transportation and high-speed internet at home (for troubleshooting remotely)