Position: Service Delivery Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 10 months
- Maintain the HVS implementations for the department’s Hospital campuses, working closely with the agency Network Engineer.
- Maintain the HVS transformation strategy which would include meeting with and educating site contacts, performing site inventory, ordering, and staging equipment, installing solutions, and coordinating the disposal of removed assets and provide end user support.
- Develop and document new department’s HVS processes as needed.
- Manage and maintain the implementations for the department’s Infrastructure Modernization projects, working with the agency Network Engineer.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Audio Video conferencing improvement and upgrades throughout the department’s Hospital campuses.
- Reconcile the department’s voice services inventory to the other department’s bill. Disconnecting RUs for all the department’s sites that are not in use. Also reconcile the other department’s bill to the new HVS database.
- Create centralized reporting on Service Catalog requests and Incidents.
- Establish and manage the adherence to the department’s MNS processes.
- Collect, consolidate, and manage the department’s MNS issues so that they may be discussed and brought to resolution with vendors.
- Follow up and follow through with all aspects of a project
- Seek opportunities to initiate new technology improvement projects.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of experience in Project Management and Vendor Management.
- 5 years’ of experience in Organizational Management, Process Engineering and Operations.
- 5 years’ of experience in Process Engineering and Business Analysis for IT Network Services Enterprise wide.
- PMP Certification
- 5 years’ of experience and Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools. (Microsoft Project Professional, SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite)
- 5 years’ of experience and demonstrated success managing large complex programs/projects utilizing multiple delivery methodologies. (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban)
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!