Position: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Columbia, SC 29210
Term: 6 months
- Function as the Service Delivery Manager for the security services team delivering all contracted work streams supporting managed security services.
- Support the Program Manager for customer incidents and requests, as well as any daily activity encountered during the daily operations of the company’s Professional Security Services.
- Establish and monitor the delivery process and adjust resources to ensure SLA compliance.
- Manage and work on customer onboarding/offboarding processes.
- Assess customer feedback and improve procedures accordingly.
- Regularly participate in tuning and maintenance activities of service areas within established guidelines and procedures.
- Develop reports and presentation supporting SLA reporting requirements and security services team operational objectives.
- Assist team members with planning and coordinating the maintenance, tuning, and installation of security devices.
- Also responsible for general troubleshooting of solution failures based upon documented procedures, general knowledge, problem management or guidance by management and vendors.
- Complete vendor and industry training as directed by management; successfully pass certification testing as required.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Other duties and assignments as assigned from other Teams.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Knowledge of program management.
- Proven ability and past experience performing security services for information technology.
- Familiarization with federal security standards and guidelines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Excellent English writing and communications skills.
- Familiarization with defense-in-depth concepts.
- Available to manage operational support as needed during off hours.
Even better if you have:
- Government background.
- Linux system administration, network and security experience.
- Experience in the administration of firewalls, IPS/IDS, Linux system administration, vulnerability scanning and analysis, SIEM, log analysis and forensics.