Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Service Assurance Analyst
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Troubleshoot customer network problems from a service provider perspective with focus on Service Provider WAN (T1, Metro Ethernet, Managed Router etc..) and SD-WAN technologies.
- Employ a suite of troubleshooting tools, be able to ping to customer equipment, trace route, log directly into routers (telnet/ssh), identify key route configuration elements or interpret WAN IP and application specific configurations on SD-WAN appliances
- Rigorously and accurately document all work carried out in response to customer issues to assure consistency, transparency, validity, and auditability of all troubleshooting efforts undertaken
- Call and email customers directly to provide status updates with regards to progress towards resolution on their trouble tickets and root cause identification
- Be available in a Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) to receive trouble reports directly from customers and create trouble tickets as needed or provide first call resolution troubleshooting
- Coordinate with Team Leads, higher-tier Analysts, and Engineers to identify workflow-impacting and/or service-impacting issues as they arise
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 to 4 years technical/telephony experience
- 3+ years directly related to the job Or 6 years directly related telephony or network ops experience and/or equivalent education related
- Associate degree in a tech discipline
- Basic network familiarity (Cisco CCENT Level)
- Comfortable working with a computer (outlook, word etc…), familiarity with using a trouble ticketing system to document troubleshooting work on a problem
- Awareness of WAN vs LAN, OSI Model, What an IP Address Is, What a Router/Switch is etc.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!