Type: Contract - 6+ months
Our client, a multinational oil and gas company, is seeking a Service Architect.
- Support creation of end to end support model for the new network provision to retail sites
- Will be a global deployment - Juniper route, switch and wireless L1 to L3 need to be fully defined in terms of structure, processes (internal and handoffs to 3rd parties), SLAs, ongoing metric reporting etc
- Recommend resource required for operational effectiveness
- Base on ITIL model and coverage of support model
- Fully document recommendations and provide a playbook of processes
- Support operationalization of the support model
- Support selection of in house resources
- Ensure appropriate training is in place
- Monitor and adjust effectiveness of the support model/team Identify future CI program
- Previous experience in creating a global support model from scratch ITIL Practitioner / Certified.
- Good attention to detail and strong stakeholder management
- Familiarity with existing support models to ensure appropriate alignment
- Works in US time zone (Central Time Zone preferred) to maximize working hours alongside service lead
- Previous oil and gas experience