Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Service Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85023
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Provides first level support for inbound incidents and Service Requests from end users and client IT staff.
- Maintain end to end responsibility for customer’s support needs providing timely, reliable, and courteous service.
- Assists with the development and improvement of work instructions, procedures, standards and documentation.
- Exceptional attendance is a must
- Mentor and assist with training other Help Desk Analysts
- Assists other Help Desk Analysts by acting as a touchpoint to hand off in depth issues before escalating out of the Level 1 support group.
- Maintain appropriate level of skills to handle incidents and requests in line with established service levels.
- Provide feedback of intelligence gained through customer interactions.
- Professionally respond to telephone calls, emails, chats and voicemails for customer support
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technical writing experience
- Innovative, team-oriented problem solver
- Strong commitment to providing quality service
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Unwavering commitment to providing customers with an exceptionally high quality experience
- Develops and maintains knowledge of legacy, existing, and new PC hardware and software technology
- Remotely troubleshoot networking, server, and end user desktop incidents
- Be an active participant in the incident management and service request processes
- Experience working with Google Suite and Google Email
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!