Our client, a leading cloud data center company, is in search of a SEO Copywriter/Editor for a Part-Time role (20 hours/week) to improve their SEO practices and make their service offerings more visible when searched.
Duration: 6 month contract- possible contract to hire and move to full time hours
Location: 100% remote
Key Skills: Google Planner, UberSuggest, Semrush
SEO Copywriter/Editor Requirements:
- Excellent writing, editing, time management, and communication skills
- Write and edit copy for multiple channels like website, sales pitch decks, and blog posts
- Focus on blogs (1,000-1,500 words) based on a given topic or target keyword leveraging an SEO writing template in Semrush (1-2 per month)
- Must have working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and should be familiar with SEO trends, best practices, and standard tactics
- Ensure that SEO best practices and content standards are upheld for public-facing materials
- Experience and access to SEO tools like Google Planner, UberSuggest, etc.
- B2B experience in the technology industry is preferred (i.e. Information Technology, Cloud, Data Centers, Disaster Recovery, etc.)