Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Seniorr Systems Engineer
Location: Richardson, TX 75082
Term: 3 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Qualified candidate will have Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ relevant Systems/Genesys Call Center, PureConnect. CIC Servers for a Call Center environment.
- Understand the functions and integration of Marquee boards to the CIC servers. Understand IC System Manager, Interaction Attendant and Interaction Administrator.
- Any additional knowledge with Cisco Network Engineering, industry and analytical experience a plus. CCNA, CCNP or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge with network monitoring protocols and/or systems which use SNMP, Syslog, Netflow,IP SLA, etc.
- Knowledge of the following: Cisco Wi-Fi, Cisco Catalyst Routing/Switching, Cisco Voice, and Cisco WAAS.
- Capabilities for leading projects with extremely complex network requirements with high level of visibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage the day-to-day activities for a complex
- Genesys Call Center environment.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance in the call center environment.
- Monitor, evaluate, and solve potential performance issues.
- Support customers and employees via email, telephone, and face-to-face interaction.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the installation, administration, and maintenance of voice or network infrastructure.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in multiple infrastructure services. Interact and manage vendors and service providers.
- Server Room/Low Voltage Design. IP Address management. Riverbed/Opnet – Netflow, AppResponse Xpert, SSL VPN all a plus.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!