Position: Senior Windows Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 1 month
- Work as an integrated member of the team to incorporate efficient, cost-effective, and scalable automation into engineering efforts.
- Use your background to drive new technologies and processes growing productivity.
- Evaluate and improve deployed environments using your expertise in security, networking, and private cloud platforms.
- Automate and measure everything that matters on the platform. Help make decisions to decide the focus of future work.
- Have fun doing it. Responsibilities, getting things done, and solving hard problems all the while working with cool people.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience in design, deployment management, and troubleshooting core windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Objects, DHCP, and AD Permission.
- 5 years experience in managing windows server 2012 and later.
- 1-year experience implementing and supporting cloud-based infrastructure and services. (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP)
- 3 years experience in Office 365 Administration and Implementation.
- 3 years of experience deploying servers and applications using automated deployment tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- 3 years experience in implementing and managing Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.