Title: Senior Voice of Customer Analyst
The Role: The Voice of the Customer Senior Analyst will be responsible for understanding customer sentiment and feedback across multiple touchpoints, moments of truth, and journeys. This person will both individually and, in partnership with the CX Analytics team, surface pain points and emerging trends for root cause analysis. They will also conduct analysis on the direct customer feedback to identify trends and assign value to the insights for prioritization and action. In this role, the Sr Analyst will work directly with the Digital Domain heads, their teams, and other key stakeholders to share the actionable insights to influence and shape the Digital strategy and achieve financial goals. This individual will also participate, along with their manager the technology and capabilities lead, to build a robust VOC platform roadmap to ensure the data is robust and the customer touchpoint strategy is optimized.
- Contribute to the creation of a best-in-class journey insights program and strategy by partnering with key stakeholders and their manager to develop the voice of the customer strategy.
- Establish and lead regular communication routines to share insights and lay out domain-specific priorities.
- Collaborate and execute on the Insights organization’s strategy and vision in partnership with our Domain heads and other related functions, like Operations, Design, and Enterprise Analytics.
- Partner directly with key stakeholders and the Digital Domains to provide actionable insights, inclusive of identifying trends in sentiment and feedback themes and quantifying value and scale for impact.
- Responsible for executing analysis using the tools and data available relative to those customer experiences, using both tool-based analytics and coding languages, like SQL.
- Produce compelling visualizations and insights to tell the story of the journey and domain.
- Communicate those insights clearly and appropriately throughout the organization.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience
- A curiosity-mindset and ability to identify patterns in data
- Collaborative partner working across functional areas
- 2+ years in Medallia
- 1+ years in SQL
- Ability to understand and interpret databases and back-end data systems for optimal usage and application
- Proficient in Tableau and Excel as it relates to visualizing data and reporting
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years’ experience in digital analytics
- Creative problem solver
- Commitment to implement strategic vision of organization
- Passionate about the voice of the customer