Our client is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer for a direct hire role located in Irving, TX.
- Drive discovery sessions, design review process, and determine UX timelines.
- Design and construct UX concepts based on an awareness of the business requirements and end-user needs.
- Build user flows, low and high-fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams, and storyboards for digital site experiences.
- QA, UAT, and post release testing for e-commerce website(s).
- Propose optimizations and creative approaches that positively impact users’ needs on both mobile and desktop experiences.
- Exhibit unwavering user empathy with a desire to produce appealing experiences.
- Launch, learn, and iterate to deliver benefits to customers as quickly as possible.
- Develop relationships across project team, specifically technical team and software developers.
- Maintain and manage brand consistency including, but not limited to, typography, interface design, colors and best practices.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in digital design or interactive work.
- Experience with modern front-end technologies and open-source frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, HTML/CSS, grid systems, responsive design, CMS, email design).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and other design tools.
- Brainstorming skills from participation to leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience gained through college degree programs and/or certifications is applicable to above skills
- Timeliness and creativity of UX solutions.
- Customer satisfaction with website ease of use
- Measured, improved behavioral and attitudinal UX metrics such as abandon rate, pageviews, trouble pages, task success, loyalty, appearance, and customer feedback.
- Caliber and detail of business requirements and other documentation.
- Quality of cross-functional relationships.
- Stay current with new UX developments and techniques.