Title: Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: New York, NY area
Type: Contract-to-Hire - 6 Months
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love To See:
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Mid-Senior level professional experience in the visual design field
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life.
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Mastery in the Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Agency experience or similar
- 3D modeling is a plus
- Proficiency in visual and experience design