Position: Telecom Project Coordinator
Location: Remote EST Time Zone Required
Duration: 12 months
The Telecom Project Coordinator serves as lead project coordinator for project analytics, project reporting, invoicing and purchase order tracking for the Project Management team supporting regional customer deployments of our client's fiber-based products. Strong Excel skills and a financial background are required. Additionally, the Project Coordinator is competent at the full scope of project coordination and project reporting and analytics duties associated with the deployment of multi-service telecommunications networks.
- Tracking and reporting on project status for all regional OSP projects
- Project financial reporting
- Purchase order issuance and tracking
- Invoice issuance and tracking
- PowerPoint project reporting for team management
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel including expertise in V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Macros, Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas
- Experience with MS Outlook, Project, PowerPoint/Visio
- Experience reporting on multiple complex technical projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and matrix management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Additional Dessired Qualifications:
- Effective interpersonal skills, especially the ability to collaborate and negotiate effectively.
- 1 plus years of project coordination experience in the telecom sector
- Familiarity with telecom OSP fiber deployment milestones
- Previous experience with Smartsheet, and Site Tracker
- Previous experience with Oracle database a real plus
- Problem-solving skills; analyzing difficult situations or impasses.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience