Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ServiceNow HRSD Business Systems Consultant
Location: Multiple locations
Term: 9 months
- Partner with Digital Channels, UX, and PartnerComm to land page design/widgets (may involve product research).
- Build, test, and migrate microsite/campaign page.
- Help inform stakeholders on campaign approach, how-to’s, and operationalizing campaigns in ServiceNow (build and test in lowers and then replicate build in prod?).
- Build additional audience/HR/user criteria groups, if needed.
- Configure, test, and refine notifications.
- Configure, test, and refine to-dos.
- Refine mobile experience for to-dos and notifications.
- Explore and develop a way to capture and access reporting and data to measure campaign/page performance.
- Support any stories related to the mobile experience for ABE (campaign items may not all apply).
- Case/Chat/VA – implications to path for support beyond self-service.
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ServiceNow HRSD Experience required.
- ServiceNow HRSD Portal experience required.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.