Senior Technical Recruiter - Remote
We are looking for a Sr. Recruiter with a successful track record of placing network infrastructure, and leading-edge cloud, big data and DevOps professionals in design, architecture, engineering and ops roles with several long-standing clients throughout the US.
Our SOW telecommunications practice offers exclusive business, purely on SOW work for multi-year contracts so your ability to grow incremental headcount (and commission) is HUGE! It is by far the most lucrative and profitable part of our business we can and will offer what it takes to bring in the right person.
This group has produced some of the highest grossing recruiters in our company as we have grown and built it! Our sales team in this practice saw over 70% year of year growth last year and we are on track to have another similar growth year this year or greater!
Our sales team for this group comes from the Telecommunications Solutions industry, with some of the deepest relationships of any sales team in our industry. A vast majority of our jobs are exclusive and are multi-year contracts,
What you need:
- Strong work ethic
- Previous successful experience in recruiting Engineering, Design and Architecture positions within Networks, Cloud, DevOps and/or Big Data.
- Never say die, get it done attitude
- Intelligent and able to learn new technologies
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Never satisfied and money motivated
- Agency recruiting background
What you can expect:
- Exclusive and constantly growing job order list.
- Consistent and recurring skill sets, offering exceptional ability for networking and pipeline building.
- Long-term / multi-year contracts.
- A deeply tenured and solution-minded sales team with exceptional relationships and technical knowledge, who is committed to partnership to get it done.
- A small, growing team with a great mix of collaboration and healthy competition.
- All the tools, resources and support you will need to maximize your placements and income.
- A company that truly cares for their employees, clients and consultants – netting us consistent awards for best of staffing at top US IT staffing firms.
This is a Full Time Position with MATRIX. Location: Prefer EST or CST but willing to consider anywhere in the U.S.