Senior Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
San Francisco, CA
The Digital Channels Project Manager role within the Digital Channels business unit will oversee assigned work streams within the roadmap implementation. This person must have experience in implementing client facing digital technologies, preferably in the financial services or similarly regulated industry. To this end, the individual will be responsible for the overall project plan, assigning and tracking scrum teams.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for identifying and escalating risks and challenges and managing vendor relationships as well as dependencies with internal development teams and other impacted stakeholder groups. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The Project Manager collaborates with the PMO and the business to identify and manage the project pipeline for the specific business line.
- Serve as lead project manager on complex Corporate Projects and small to medium inter-related programs; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling
- Monitor project and / or program execution and escalate issues as necessary. Maintain project / program website and database and tracking logs for issues and risks.
- Represent the PMO and the Business unite in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of the business and or technical units.
- Determine resource requirements and procure resources; manages contract project / program resources.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications. Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Document program / project decisions and meeting minutes.
- Mentor project team members on Software Development processes and best Agile practices
- Be a role model servant-leader to bring value to the Teams with process and tools
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Detailed understanding of digital banking products and services (consumer and/or business, web and/or mobile applications)
- Ten or more years of project / program management experience and demonstrated success in 5 or more years of digital banking experience. Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
- Demonstrated success with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies. Ability to execute complex projects on time and within budget.
- Five or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or banking operations systems and operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in systems integration and management
- Business orientation with broad experience with banking processes, technology and change initiatives. Ability to exercise independent judgement and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Expertise in MS Office, Visio and Project.
- A Four-year degree and / or equivalent professional experience.