Our global SaaS Identity Leading client continues to scale rapidly and is seeking a Senior Tableau Analyst for a temp to hire opportunity. Candidate can sit in any time zone within the US.
is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our People Analytics team as we manage through hyper-growth. In this high visibility role you will report to the Head of People Analytics, and your work will impact all parts of the organization. As we move up the People Analytics maturity curve, we need to allow our leaders to understand their workforce and make informed decisions on their people strategy. In this role, you will re-imagine our existing People/Recruiting dashboards, and will build and own a new world class suite of tableau dashboards. You will work with our Business Analytics team to bring new data into our data warehouse, and will interface with the business when questions arise or when deeper analysis is needed. While data visualization will be the bulk of this role, you'll also have a chance to partner with other parts of the People org to teach them how to better leverage data.
The winning candidate is a People Analytics expert with both technical prowess, excellent business acumen, and the heart of a teacher. A background in data visualization or business intelligence and deep knowledge of Tableau and SQL are critical. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment, has the ability to quickly adapt and persevere in the face of ambiguity, and has a desire to learn and can grow their capability as the function evolves to become an integral part of our DNA.Responsibilities:
- Work with our head of People Analytics to shape our 3-year People Analytics Roadmap and Strategy.
- Consult with Leaders across the company on high-profile initiatives, creating compelling business cases and analysis to support major decisions.
- Own our people analytics and recruiting analytics dashboards. Work with our external data partners to ensure accurate data and reporting.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new Tableau Dashboards
- Optimize and automate existing SQL queries
- Minimum 5+ years of combined experience across Business Intelligence, Data visualization, and/or People Analytics or Workforce Planning
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and managing Tableau dashboards
- Strong experience with SQL (relational databases, data validation, writing efficient code for big data)
- Programming language (Python, R) is a plus
- Excellent Business Acumen and an ability to lead with data. Can combine qualitative findings with data analytics to make comprehensive recommendations.
- Excellent business partnering skills, ability to recognize and talk to the level of the audience.