Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Systems Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94105
Term: 12 months
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of Automation scripts and tools to help functional testing.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes automated test scripts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of existing automation scripts or tools.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Creates Automated Regression test suite.
- Participates in Test Driven development process paring with Dev resources.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Works closely with Manual testers to identify Automation needs and builds tools reduce test execution time.
- Create Unit test as part of Agile process and SCRUM team
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 2 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: manual testing
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: strategies, test plans, test cases ,and test scripts development
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression
- 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple source code version control systems in working with branches, tags and labels
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Ability to coordinate processes or projects and compile documentation
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Experience managing complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- 1+ year of HP ALM experience
- Ability to flex between supporting various teams and ability to manage tasks associated with both automated and manual testing efforts
- Knowledge and understanding of UI responsive testing for desktop and devices
- Experience with cross browser and device testing
- Familiar with Eclipse or similar IDE
- Experience with Testing on Physical Mobile devices (iPhone, Android)
- Familiar with mobile labs automation– device anywhere, Perfecto Mobile
- Experience with chrome dev tools and breakpoint testing
- 2+ years of experience with TestNG framework
- Familiar with QMetry automation platform
- Ability to setup and configure environments and integrate with test tools
- Willingness to learn new technologies