Position: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, 02062
Term: 12 months
- Develops technological concepts as input for system and solution development.
- Monitors system performance in the prototyping, test and verification phase.
- Supports the commissioning phase with the customers, and analyzes potential malfunctions.
- Identifies and defines technical requirements for realizing alternative applications.
- Evaluates different build in concepts, with respect to technological and commercial aspects.
- Ensures observance of specifications. Creates respective reports. "Transfers “Is expected to integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions for significant parts of solutions.
- Need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence.
- Integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation.
- Interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology, and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives.
- Typically plan own work according to targets agreed, within an quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment. They provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5-8 years deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family, Masters Domain and transfers and applies know-how to / in various contexts.
- Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!