We are looking for multiple Sr. DevOps Engineers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis , MN
Term: 12 months
Client is looking for experience in the following;
- Deep understanding of Linux systems and strong core Unix skills are required.
- Should have experience with Unix shell scripting.
- Good working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Kotlin, Gerrit, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Python.
- Test driven mindset with experience in automation with development tools.
- Comfortable with facilitating training on enterprise tools and best practices.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Extensive knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Tekton, CircleCI, GitlabCI, AWS CodePipeline etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with 12-factor methodology and understanding its benefits, and able to demonstrate appropriate patterns to other team members.
- Experienced with Cloud Native and Hybrid architecture.
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!