Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer to support the DevProd group within Infrastructure to monitor, manage, scale and enhance the core systems that power the CI pipeline including package repos and deep troubleshooting.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in systems engineering and AWS with experience building and managing multi-account, multi-VPC installations and experience with logging and tracing a variety of services notably Lambda and Step Functions.
- Experience with GitHub, CI systems such as BuildKite.
- Ability to and comfort with reliability principles - SLOs, SLIs and monitoring.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented architecture.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You are excited about and fluent in Linux systems and performance tuning.