Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Enterprise Architect
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Term: 12 months
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain, ensuring compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for overseeing medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams and directing implementation of the architecture.
- Supports implementation of primarily complex projects/initiatives that have Enterprise Scope or impact.
- Leads efforts in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Applies knowledge of Architecture frameworks.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Senior Enterprise Architect
- Architecture design patterns
- Knowledge of information security standards.
- Big Data knowledge
- Web architecture
- Visio, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships