Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Location: Tacoma, WA
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $48+/hourly, DOE
THIS IS AN ONSITE position needed for Database integration for Sacramento PBX contact center consolidation.
Someone who knows how to troubleshoot with "Amcom" or "Medicall" software platforms - someone who knows either of those two tools, knows the techniques and making sure everything is interfacing properly. Ensuring information is coming across accurately.
- Requires 4-7 years of experience in IT working on technical and/or clinical solutions,
- 3-5 years working in a healthcare/medical environment with experience in IT and/or Informatics support preferred
- Experience is product development and virtual health services preferred.
The Application Systems Analyst provides application support for Virtual Health Access. The analyst works on a variety of multi-functional applications and performs work efforts that tend to be of moderate-to-high technical and/or clinical complexity. The Analyst II performs troubleshooting for moderate-to-high complexity issues related to hardware, software and/or infrastructure associated with Virtual Care platforms. This role will serve as the subject matter expert for multiple applications, and may be assigned to one or more projects as a project team member or lead.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expert level understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners thru a structured development and/or implementation life cycle and support model. This includes technical requirement gathering, specification development, and system test plans.
• Plan, coordinate, implement and document user-validation, performance and acceptance of installed applications at remote and local sites.
• Ability to handle technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
• Ability to work independently and in a complex, matrixed, and partially outsourced team environment is required.
• Ability to handle multiple moderate to complex projects, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines is required.
• Maintains current knowledge of overall functionality of, and current processes/procedures relating to, telephonic systems sufficient to explain significant aspects and available capabilities to users.