We are looking for two Senior System and Integration Test Engineers to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Senior System and Integration Test Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for creating master test plans, test cases, and test schedules for the projects.
- Primary responsibilities include the execution of test cases and scenarios across individual development projects within the System Test environment.
- Ensures established methodologies and standards are used in product testing.
- Responsibility for providing mentoring support to the project team throughout the Development Lifecycle. This mentoring begins in the requirements development phase to ensure all requirements are both testable and verifiable, and continues through system test.
- Responsible for conducting Integration test and to support the implementation methodologies of new documented, standardized, repeatable testing processes.
- Develop/create master test plans and related documents, test cases, and test schedules.
- Execute test cases/scenarios across development projects. Test types to include functionality, user interface, regression, security, and user acceptance.
- Document test scripts and test plans tied back to requirements. Identify and track defects, issues, risks, and action items.
- Validate requirements for system testing, report preparation, defect recording, and defect tracking.
- Create defect reports for problems discovered during system test.
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects.
- Provide input for program schedules and is responsible for creation and development of Used Cases.
- Development of test plan, test cases, and project schedules.
- Execution of test cases/scenarios across numerous project platforms in the Integration test environment.
- Responsible for test types which include: functionality, user interface, regression, connectivity, performance, load, stress, user acceptance, failover/recovery, and supportability.
- Develop and update integration test plans and procedures.
- Validating requirements for integration testing.
- Report preparation, defect recording, and tracking.
- Identify, record, report, and track defects.
Is this a fit:
- 6 + years of experience required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with one to five years of experience in an IT testing environment and/or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training that enables the candidate to meet the entry requirements.
- The ideal candidate will possess the above plus previous airline experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!