Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Strategy & Planning Consultant
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 24 months
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Strategy & Planning.
- Contribute to large scale planning related to Strategy & Planning.
- Assist in the identification of strategic business, investment opportunities, evaluation, and approval process of identified opportunities.
- Review and analyze business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Resolve moderately complex issues.
- Lead team to meet deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with the following:
- Data Lineage
- Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Corruption
- Data Integrity
- ETL Development
- 4+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.