Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Specialty Software Engineer
Location: CHANDLER, Arizona, 85286
Term: 6 months
- Lead development of automation tools for DDSE.
- Support of existing Ping Directory scripts, and new automation development for Delphix Data Masking, GBDI, and Guardium.
- Work with managers of DDSE to identify automation needs and new opportunities.
- Work with managers and team members to review and understand their services and identify ways to automate.
- Schedule and conduct meetings to design and develop scripts and then present the manager and team with automation solution.
- Schedule and lead review and iterative testing sessions with stateside teams.
- Frequent interactive sessions to review automation solutions with stateside managers.
- Coordinating, scheduling, and running these ongoing sessions; as well as coordinating internal peer-reviews to ensure consistency.
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions.
- Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Assist other individuals in advanced software development.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 1+ years of technology release or implementation experience.
- 3+ years of scripting experience using VB Script, Windows Powershell, Ruby, Perl, Python, Java or Selenium.
- Knowledge and understanding of Validation Automation scripting.
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban.
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience.
- 1+ years of experience developing and running automated tests for Java applications with test frameworks such as Junit.
- 3+ years of scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting or Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization.
- An industry-standard technology certification.
- 4+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.