Our client is seeking Senior Procurement Contracts Analyst for a remote contract opportunity!
Our client would like at least two (ideally three, if one could function more in an analyst capacity) that meet the requirements listed for the sourcing specialist, and two people (also one in an analyst capacity) to fulfill the requirements listed for the supplier relationship/risk management roles.
Sourcing Specialist/Analyst Role
- Processing Intake Requests from the Relationship Owner Community
- RFX Process Leadership/Project Management related to new services/vertical deliverables
- Pricing/Business Terms Negotiation, in coordination with Senior Leadership (Business and Procurement)
- Contract Administration/Negotiation of Amendments and Renewals of Existing Agreements
- Coordinate with legal counsel to ensure all redlines are addressed prior to signature
- Assist Leadership in building out category strategies in the key areas of responsibility (Technology/IT, Services, Operations, Compliance)
Supplier Relationship/Risk Management Roles
- Coupa Engagement Risk Assessments. Partner with Relationship Owners in certain supplier risk reviews and projects.
- Assist in Bank quarterly remediation plans around third party risk management
- Partner with ROs and follow up on Coupa ongoing monitoring tasks
- Assist Supplier Relationship Management in FDIC audit prep and requests
- Ensure Tier 1 quarterly business reviews are documented with the appropriate documentation around SLA, Finance and Scorecard reviews
- Work with SRM Manager on updating Supplier Lifecycle Management procedures based on ECC policy updates
Required Competencies and Attributes:
- Provide extra bandwidth to ensure the ability to flex up or down with specific workload, at the direction of senior leadership.
- Strong work experience in the verticals related to technology, banking/audit/FDIC requirements, Outsourced Services and Operations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in support of sourcing and supplier management requirements
- Proficient time manager with ability to prioritize and make decisions independently, when needed. Able to work resiliently under pressure and solve problems presented from multiple constituencies.
- Able to drive results/generate expected savings, under the direction of procurement senior leadership.
- Good PM capabilities to monitor and manage activities, and report on results.
- Professional demeanor, good communicator at all levels.