Position: Senior Solutions Engineer (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30334 - Remote
Term: 8 months
- Research, design, document, and implement new technologies and tools used within the organization.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet business requirements.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise – Top level support.
- Providing guidance and support to other IT teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed or find solutions to meet business requirements.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assess, Analyze, and document requirements and the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Creating design documents, processes, workflows that support technology systems and business requirements.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution.
- Drive the technical aspects of projects from conception to completion.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or 7 years’ of experience
- In related field.
- 7 years’ of experience developing IT, SaaS Applications, and cloud infrastructure.
- 7 years’ of experience in software engineering, design architecture, and systems integrations
- 7 years’ of experience and sound knowledge of various operating systems, databases, Microsoft IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services, and other SaaS solutions.
- 7 years’ of experience and strong organizational and leadership skills coupled with effective communication skills.
- 7 years’ of experience and extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems, networking protocols, and security controls.
- 7 years’ of experience in project management and leadership skills.