We are searching for an experienced GCP Anthos Engineer (Senior Software Engineer) for our global IT client. Our client is a Premier Partner for GCP focused in both the Cloud and Data/Analytics domains. Their GCP Practice is growing exponentially—in terms of clients, resources, and overall business. The GCP Practice engages in a wide variety of projects for customers, providing collective client customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the customer. As a member of the GCP team, you will help shape, solution, staff and assure the timely and profitable delivery of the right solutions for our client's customers across all industries. You will help customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices, proactively identifying and closing project gaps.Must Have: Relevant GCP experience is mandatory
- 3+ years of In-depth hands-on work experience with implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) .
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting GCP infrastructure and topologies.
- 1+ years hands-on experience in designing and deploying Anthos and multi-cloud, hybrid solutions
- Cloud certifications on GCP, at least Cloud Engineer or Developer; also technical training in Anthos
- Strong experience in GCP Data background (BigTable, BigQuery, CloudSQL).
- Support testing of new and existing workloads migrated to GCP.
- Support data validation efforts and participate in Product deployment planning and execution.
- Experience using Stackdriver for monitoring and alerting.
- Hands on experience with architecting and developing data pipelines in Google BigQuery.
- Deploying container-based systems such as Docker or Kubernetes on private and public clouds (GCP, OpenStack or AWS)
- Familiarity with open source cloud and application platforms, Google App Engine development experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, and security.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity!