Seeking a Sr Automation Engineer for a fully remote direct hire opportunity.
The Engineer in this role will ensure a great customer experience through the automation of quality throughout our product offerings!
- Own and maintain our test automation tools
- Roll up your sleeves and contribute to increasing automated test coverage
- Ensure adequate reporting of automation coverage against the full suite of tests, review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation frameworks/harnesses (Selenium, Pytest, Cypress).
- Experience with Docker
- Experience within AWS or GCP (preferably ECS, Lambda, RDS, etc.). Kubernetes is ok.
- Experience with (or have built/maintained) CI pipelines - CircleCI experience preferred
- API and web services testing experience with Postman or equivalent - Newman preferred
- Web front-end testing experience with Selenium or equivalent
- Automation for native mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Cloudformation experience (or equivalent like terraform)
- Experience doing integrated test reporting platforms (like testrail) into an automation suite
- Automation report generation
It would be nice if you had:
- Proven experience in rapid, continuous product releases (every 2-4 weeks) highly preferred.
- Experience solving several real-life problems using Selenium
- Proficiency in testing serverless based architecture and testing on AWS or other public cloud stack is a plus
- Experience in behavior-driven development and test-driven development scenarios and frameworks such as Cucumber, Jbehave/JGiven, etc. is a plus