Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - Adobe Campaign
Be part of a technology team that builds and supports applications for Sales and Marketing. Your primary focus will include overall application and environment support for the Adobe Campaign Classic on-premise application. You will work and collaborate with cross-functional team members including product managers, project managers and marketing automation specialists to ensure that business needs can be delivered.
- Your primary focus will be in providing technical and development support for Campaign workflows, integrations and configurations.
- You will also be responsible for overseeing front-end development activities including email templates, forms and landing pages.
- You will communicate with business team members to ensure requirements are understood and mapped to the best technical solutions.
- You will work and collaborate with enterprise architects, infrastructure engineers and operations engineers in discovery, implementation and maintenance needs.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience providing development and IT support for marketing automation applications; preferably Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Experience developing and leveraging SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with Adobe Campaign dependencies; mid-sourcing servers and Message Center.
- Expertise in software design principles, scalable architecture.
- Good understanding of database integrations, APIs and services.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a desire to problem solve.
Adobe Campaign Standard product understanding; including workflows, mid-sourcing servers, Message Center, transactional messaging etc. Server and application configuration management. Experience with webservices. Experience with data design and database connectivity needs for overall application.
Degree Requirements: BS/MS in Computer Science or Equivalent work experience
Adobe Certifications desired