Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SSIS Developer
Location: New York, NY; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Plan, coordinate, develop and support ETL processes including architecting table structure, building ETL process, documentation, and long-term preparedness.
- Develop cross validation rules to ensure mapping accuracy.
- Provide production support of existing ETL processes.
- Provide regular project updates to Information Analysts and management as needed.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management.
- Document ETL process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with SSIS Package development and SSRS reporting
- 5+ years of experience using SQL Server demonstrating strong SQL knowledge
- 3+ years C#.NET experience
- C#.NET/.NET Web API or related restful web service implementation experience