Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Richardson, Texas,
Hourly Rate: $ 70/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically match multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues and collect actual intelligence from target users.
- Experience implementing standards for ADA compliance.
- Use social networking APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social activities.
- Collaborate with business and IT decision-makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
- Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards, and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs.
- Familiar with popular content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal.
- Master search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces.
- Stay current with the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design and HCI (Human Machine Interaction).Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participates in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Develops and maintains internal tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- (CMS) such as Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal. Master search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Familiar with modern application programming languages such as Java, .Net, AJAX, PHP, XHTML, and Ruby.