Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Richardson, Texas,
Hourly Rate: $ 63.38/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Define, scope and estimate user stories
- Mentor junior engineers and interns
- Working knowledge of technologies like ADO pipeline (DevOps) & Azure App service
- Working knowledge of Monitoring platform technologies like Azure monitor or App Insight.
- Comfort with Agile/Scrum software development cycles.
- Effective collaboration, communication, and leadership skills.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- Fluent in Angular, React Js, Selenium, .Net core or J-Meter scripting and able to learn languages as necessary.
- Experience building Single page UI application, Test Automation and composing small-scale applications.
- Experience with relational (MS SQL & Postgres preferred) databases.
- Experience with functional programming techniques and Azure functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of cloud engineering experience (Azure preferred).
- Minimum of 1 years of containerization experience (Docker preferred) along with container orchestration.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming, multiprocessing, multithreading, database design, domain modeling, RESTful interface design, OAuth2.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!