Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Richardson, Texas,
Hourly Rate: $ 70.00/hr.
Term: 6 months
- Planning, designing, developing, and maintaining multiple complex Salesforce application implementations using multiple object-oriented languages
- Analyzing software problems, conducting root cause analysis, and resolving problems in line with defined problem management procedures
- Leading cross-functional, digital, business, and technology projects
- Supporting and maintaining Salesforce customer application experience with at least a full cycle of implementations and over 500 user licenses
- Designing and architecting software applications using Agile software development methodologies and object-oriented coding languages
- Reviewing test plans and test cases to help Quality Assurance teams ensure quality of software deliverables.
Is this a good fit (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of progressive software development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design and architectural patterns.
- Experience in an object-oriented development language like.NET/ Java is preferred
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with Apex, Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards
- Development experience with Restful web services and Integrations strongly desired
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations are required.
- Strong Object-Oriented Development Experience and GIT concepts for deployments is preferred
- Knowledge of Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Marketing Cloud a huge plus
- Creative problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Some knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate industry is good to have