Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC or Tempe, AZ
Salary Range: $110,000 - $115,000 (DOE)
As Part of the Corporate Functions Technology, the candidate will support EPM applications by designing and developing data processing solutions using various tools like Informatica ETL, Oracle PL/SQL and scripting languages including Unix shell scripting. The Analyst will work closely with business analysts, developers and EPM team to understand requirements and create Functional Design Documents, Detailed Design Documents, Data Sourcing Documents. he position is for an individual with very strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL. Knowledge of any EPM or other financial product will be a plus.
- Work with project teams, technology stakeholders and vendors for ensuring that the design, development and implementation of application programs and services are performed within project milestone dates.
- Engage with multiple internal technology teams including infrastructure, middleware, network/system admin, enterprise security to design and develop solutions.
- Understand business requirements and implement technical solution within OFSAA in an efficient way.
- Ability to analyze data and solve any issues within the environment.
- Provide input for the creation of technology related project documents including functional and detailed design documents ensuring that the design meets requirements and provides technical details to development teams.
- Work with the IT lead to coordinate development, testing and implementation phases ensuring that all deliverables meet expectations.
- Coordination with other infrastructure team members for the standing up and preparation of the servers/applications involved in running the solution being implemented
- Provide required application support during system failures. Ability to debug technical issues and provide remediation.
- Must have over 5 years of experience using Informatica, Oracle and Unix, SQL & PLSQL.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in financial industry
- Ability to be flexible, decision oriented, and motivated
- Should have in-depth knowledge of the system development life cycles
- Risk and Compliance experience is desired
- Experience in working with vendor compliance solutions is preferred
- OFSAA experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts