Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas, 75201
Hourly Rate: $ 70.00/hr.
Term: 7 months
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and test application frameworks of moderate to high complexity.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, design and implement strategic partner integrations.
- Participate in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
- Participate in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, code review, and/or training to coworkers.
- 5-7 years of in Designing, Development and Maintenance of Scalable, Distributed applications.
- Experience with frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS and designing MicroService/Event driven architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience with cloud migration (AWS or Azure) and managing the development of cloud-based applications and development of APIs, web services.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD deployment pipelines and infrastructure provisioning.
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts, developing SQL queries/scripts, stored procedures.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development cycles.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or
- computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in
- multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 5-7 years of relevant work experience. Consideration
- given to equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively
- present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems
- involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience with Sharepoint, InfoPath forms and Nintex workflows.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- .NET Core