Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Richardson, Texas,75082
Term: 8 months (5/3/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Working experience on Django (Python Framework) is a plus
- Ensuring the applications developed are responsive to all screen sizes, cross browser compatibility and have high performance across the board Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented API URI documentation and development Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself building back-end services RESTful API, Web Services, SOAP/XML, SAML.
- 6+ years of working experience software development experience with expertise in Web development and Digital technologies with Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering
- Extensive Experience in Single Page Applications (SPA) framework for creating efficient and interactive web applications that work across all popular browsers using Angular 9 or above.
- Working experience in Node JS is a plus
- Working experience building data models, Data translation layers for integration with various backends.
- Proficient with CSS preprocessor tools like LESS and SASS.
- Expert knowledge integrating with Angular 9.x & later versions Cloud Native web applications
- Working experience with various servers like Nginx, Node.js.
- Experience in session management for angular applications like Redux, RxJs and Ngrx Store.
- Working experiences building services with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services / SAML Good knowledge on XML technologies such as XSLT, XSD, DTD/Schema, DOM.
- Strong experience in building Mobile applications for operating systems like Android, iOS.
- Working experience with version control tools - Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Proficient in developing and deploying the Web application on AWS cloud implemented on various web servers Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles - using JIRA and TFS tools
- Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools - preferably Karma, Protractor, Selenium or similar alternatives
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative) Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
- Typically has 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles, Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- strong preference for substantial Angular app development experience.
- Experience with web mapping tools and spatial databases is a big plus.