Privately held niche IT Software firm seeking a Software Engineer for their office in Roswell. The ideal team member has mastery of computer science and engineering fundamentals and is comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum/Lean development environment. The team member should be passionate about helping others, learning new technologies, leading a team by example, and solving difficult problems.
Experience that will set you up for success:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years experience in professional software development
- Relational databases, including schema design, advanced SQL, and optimization
- UNIX-based software development
- Mastery of any of the following things will be a plus:
- Agile/Scrum/Lean development practices
This organization provides a culture of trust, boundless growth opportunities and the chance to make a significant and lasting impact. Benefits include WORK FROM HOME options, medical, 401(k), work/life balance, company paid sabbatical, robust PTO and more!
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and LinkedIn profile to begin a conversation about this opportunity! And if you're thinking you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying - let's chat about the qualifications you DO have!!