Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: IRVING, Texas, 75039
Term: 12 months
- Analyze User Stories and clarify ambiguous requirements
- Document Test Cases for functional, integration and E2E scenarios
- Contribute to Test Planning and Test Approach
- Build SME knowledge and train less experienced/new team members
- Automate functional and regression test cases (during sprint)
- Maintain automation code in the GIT code repository
- Build testing frameworks to ensure they are adaptive to changes and robust enough to fulfill the needs from maintainability and scaling.
- Execute manual and automated test scripts
- Report defects and retest defect fixes
- Responsible for meeting highest quality output and passionate about quality improvement.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies and work closely with delivery team
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8 years+ – Quality Assurance Testing (Functional, Integration & E2E)
- 5 years+ - Test Automation frameworks/tools (Selenium/Java, AccelQ)
- 5 years+ - Test management tools (JIRA, ALM)
- 3 years+ - Middleware/API/Webservices & Tools (Postman, Kafka)
- 3 years+ - Tested Apps built on Salesforce platform
- 3 years+ - SQL/Database validations
- 2 years+ - Agile delivery
- Commercial Loan underwriting application experience /nCino application experience