Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY; Summit, NJ; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 7+ years of experience with Archer core solutions
- 7+ years of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events
- 7+ years of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer
- 7+ years of experience with data feed setups in Archer
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 3+ years of performance tuning experience
- 2+ years of experience coaching and developing a team
- Exp with advanced custom objects
- Exp with advanced workflow (awf)
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.